Has your Association filed Annual Returns with MHA?
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently sent Notices to all Associations Registered under FCRA 2010 giving them a Final Opportunity to file their Annual Returns Online from Financial Year 2011-12 to Financial Year 2016-17.
- Associations registered under FCRA 2010 are required to submit electronically online Annual Report in Form FC-4 with scanned copies of income and expenditure statement, receipts and payment account, balance sheet etc., for every financial year.
- Even during any financial year or years when no foreign contribution is received, the online Report or Return in Form FC-4 must be submitted.
- MHA is scrutinizing records from Financial Year 2011-12 to 2016-17 and they have observed that there are still organisations who have not filed Form Fc-4 for one or more fiscal year/s between 2011-12 to 2016-17 despite several opportunities given during the past.
- This is the Final opportunity being given by MHA to file the missing return (if any)
- Organisations who have already submitted their returns ONLINE in Form FC-4 from Financial Year 2011-12 to 2016-17 may please ignore the Notice.
- Those wanting to be doubly sure please check your status on: List of Associations that have filed annual returns