Compliance in governance is not merely doing what is mandated by law, but also doing what is right. Organisations must fully embrace the spirit of governance self-regulation, irrespective of external regulatory laws and mechanisms, by adopting policies and processes that promote transparency and accountability in every sphere of its work and among all stakeholders as an intrinsic internal value.
- Board Set Up (Types of Boards, Legal Requirements, Composition)
- Roles and Responsibility (Board Chair & Board Members)
- Board Recruitment (Skills Audit, Appointment, Orientation)
- Working of the Board (Meetings, AGM, Resignations)
- Board Evolution (Engagement, Assessment, Governance vs Management)
- Documenting a Board Governance Policy